Why is Finger Guard recommended the most?
- Finger Guard takes less than 4 weeks to completely break the habit.
- Finger Guard is made out of FDA-listed, medical grade plastic, and is manufactured in the USA.
- It has a success rate greater than 90%. If worn correctly, the success rate is greater than 95%.
Each kit comes with everything you need to stop the finger sucking habit. This includes:
- 1 Ambidextrous Finger Guard appliance, that can be worn over any TWO adjacent fingers
- 30 bracelets: fun to wear, and multi-colored, so children can choose a new color every day!
- One DVD containing the instructional video
- One set of instructions
|SIZING CHART||Age: 3 to 4||Age: 5 to 6||Age: 7+|
|Recommended Appliance Size||Small||Medium||Large|
- Please note that for children younger than 3, the small size can still be used. HOWEVER, the success rate cannot be claimed to be 95%, because very young children are more likely to switch from thumb to finger sucking, or vice-versa, due to their habit not being fully matured.